Saturday, February 18, 2012

Just a Little Update



Full Moon
February 2012


This is the first day I have felt decent in about a week. I hate the winter months. For me, they are full of sinus infections and such and it becomes miserable. This will be a small update.

Hubz' last day driving a truck was yesterday (Friday). He could not be more thrilled to leave that part of his life behind. I remember the day that he came home and told me that he wanted to go back to school. We had just had our son and after watching some of the old guys mill about the terminal, he made the decision that he did not want to 'die with a steering wheel in his hand'. He looked into going back to school and hasn't looked back.

Monday will be his first day at his new job at The Hospital of Central Connecticut. He is very excited to be given this opportunity and I am sure that he is going to do very well. Hospitals like to hire from withing so once he has his R.N. he is hoping that he will be able to slide right into a nursing position. What makes him even happier is that this particular hospital has a nurse anesthetist program which is ultimately where he wants to be. Once he is hired as an R.N. (no matter where that may be) he will pursue his Bachelor's degree online through the college he attends now. He will need that before he can go on to the advanced program. He has big plans and I know he will be able to do anything that he sets his mind to.

My niece and her beautiful daughter are in town and I am hoping to get together with them tomorrow or Monday. I am very excited to see them as they do not come up very often. She is expecting her second child so that is exciting as well. I am hoping that my granddaughter will get to meet her cousin. My great-niece is a little bit older but I think the two of them playing together would be adorable. At the very least, I would get some great pics!

Speaking of my granddaughter, it is her mommy's birthday tomorrow so I just want to say happy birthday to MiMi. I love you from the bottom of my heart and I hope that you have a wonderful day!








No comments:

Post a Comment